Sundries Closet Pre-Packing and Distribution
June 10, 2020
- Curbside distribution on June 10. 9:30 to 4:30
- 2 shifts: 9:30-1; 1-4:30 Stay all day if you like
- 4 people needed per shift to keep the cars moving.
- Masks and gloves required even though we will be outside.
Pre-Packing for Curbside:
Folks will get a pre-packed bag of items. The day of distribution we’ll add to their bag things like diapers, feminine products and the like (list still being made of what will be available)
- Pre-packing will happen at the church starting on June 1
- No more than 2-3 people at a time. (Larger families in the same household can come together, but no friends or others outside your own address)
- Directions of what to do will be provided
- We need to do this by sign up so Directions/Rules can be emailed to you in advance.
These are some of the rules I’d include in the email sent to volunteers
- We are required to wear masks and gloves to pack even if you’re with your own family
- You may come into the building independently, but you must sign the log, limit yourself to the social hall (yes you can use the bathrrom!) and wipe everything down as you leave.
- Items will be in the Social Hall
- A list of what and how much goes into each bag will be posted
- If students need CS hours, we’ll sign off if that’s required.